Re: photos

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: photos
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:48:36 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry contacted me about this issue & I hope I have helped him understand
the importance of the issue.  Not only to me, but to others in the same
position in Australia.  That is that they cannot get permission to race
their cars from out "Motoring body" if their car runs less than 18" wheels.

So can anyone point US in the direction of any photos taken prior to 1949 of
MMM Cars or T-types in USA or South Africa, running wheels less than 18".

Thanks

Pip
AUSTRALIA