Re: Reduction box's & Right angle drives

To: <Cnowlan@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reduction box's & Right angle drives
From: "Mike Hughes" <hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:36:35 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
My L-1 Salonette has a box that looks like the tach drive reduction box
commonly fitted to the T-series, but it is not a right angle drive.  The
speedo cable snakes straight up to the dash.  However it is not exposed as
it has a very nice leather boot fitted over it matching the seat upholstery!

- Mike Hughes  -t?t-
>        J2's from chassis # J3576 originally were fitted with an in-line
> reduction box fitted to the gearbox. This looked very similar to a
T-series