Re: Steering questions-PA

To: jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk, DSBonar@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering questions-PA
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:27:34 EST
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/30/02 09:20:11 Pacific Standard Time,
jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk writes:

<< There's a good article on steering linkages by Tony Jenkins. It was
 originally in the Octagon Bulletin of August 1982 but I reprinted it in
 the December 1999 edition during my time as Editor. There is also a
 useful article on the correct assembly of the steering drop arm ball
 joint by John Harris in the MG Car Club Triple-M Register Infoletter
 (number 145).  >>

Don, I can copy these for you (and anyone else)....I have both articles
here.....let know.
Terry