RE:Clutch in my PA?

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Clutch in my PA?
From: "Kevin Allocca" <kevin-allocca@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:52:21 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I was getting some chatter when slightly depressing the clutch. We removed
the inspection plate and identified the problem. I could not find a photo of
the assembly in "Blower" but it looks like I need the adjusting studs and
nuts that hold the clutch cover to the release bearing plate. Does any one
have a set of three, I can't see replacing just one set, they want to part
with?? If not is there a supplier in the states. Also, I have 4 new tubes
for 4.5x19 tires if anyone has a need! Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Kevin Allocca
PA1388