Triple Stud tires

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple Stud tires
From: Cnowlan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:16:56 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Guys,

       I'm about to place a stock order for 4.00 & 4.50 X 19 Triple stud
tires in the UK and will be accepting additional orders this week Till
December 1st.  The tires are currently in stock in the UK and should arrive
in Santa Barbara in Mid-late January.

       The price on the 400's is $149.50 while the 450's are $249.50.  While
the 400'
s are really correct for most of our MMM cars, the 450's really do look great
as they are just a bit bigger (still considerably smaller than TC style
Dunlops)   The 450's look particularly great on cycle winged P-types.  The
tread on both sizes is exactly correct.

       Hundreds of these great vintage tyres are now in use around the world
and are highly regarded by both the concour and competition enthusiast.

       These prices are delivered to your door via UPS from Santa Barbara and
should be considerably less than the cost of direct importation.

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan
L2, J2, TC