positive or Negative

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: positive or Negative
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:56:38 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
----- Original Message sent to Brian Rainbow

Brian,

The  messages, below, are interesting.

My P-type manual is 2000 klms away with my son & the car.  I do have J3/4, L,
K3 & N Manual here.  Sure wish I had an R-type manual.

How do I tell from the wiring diagram, if it is negative or positive earth.
>From memory, the P-type wiring diagram does not show what colour cable was
used from battery to front of car.

Anyhow, it is an interesting subject

Thanks

Pip
AUSTRALIA

Brian
If you check the wiring diagrams for the MMM cars you will see that they were
negative ground from the begaining.
Jerry