Re: MMMs are Negative Earth

To: brian@brianjrainbow.free-online.co.uk, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MMMs are Negative Earth
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:25:33 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Mike (All),

Are you positive on this one???

I suggest you write to the publishers of Blower Workshop Manual and let them
know the wiring diagrams for the MMM models listed in the back of their
publication, which clearly show negative ground, have made an error.

Plus, all the black and white photos show the engines were red!

Brian Kelly.
PA 0512