J-2 crank

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: J-2 crank
From: Jarl or Carol <Jarl@deboer.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:47:29 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Guys, for those of you with a J-2 interest, my new crank/rods/pistons arrived
yesterday from England. Absolutely beautiful and about $3300 including UPS 4 day
and duty! Comparing that with $1800 for a Moss TC/TD/TF
turn-them-out-like-chocolate-chip-cookies crank, you have to wonder how they do
it!

http://www.tunneltree.com/MMM/J-2/jcrank1.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/MMM/J-2/jcrank2.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/MMM/J-2/jcrank3.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/MMM/J-2/jcrank4.jpg

As an aside, my spare (original, factory, bent-wire) crank (which passed
magnaflux) and original modified-for-shells (Renault 4CV) con rods are now
surplus and available if anyone has a need..