Interesting item on eBay Canada web site item#1868233168: LUCAS NOS Dist

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay Canada web site item#1868233168: LUCAS NOS Distributor Cap MG 6 Cyl. 1933-1935
From: pmullen@telus.net
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:50:09 PDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Fellow Listers,
This item for sale at eBayMotors.
It is NOT for J1 and J2 despite its description
It IS for a 1936 as well as the other 6 cyl models mentioned.
I think its reserve is about $80.00> I got one for $96.00 on eBay in July from
the same guys
... Pat.

Title of item:  LUCAS NOS Distributor Cap MG 6 Cyl. 1933-1935
Seller: tandjlucas
Starts: 12-Oct-02 11:02:13 EDT
Ends:   19-Oct-02 11:02:13 EDT
Price:  Starts at US $25.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1868233168

Item Description:
        " NO this is no mistake, probably the rarest GENUINE LUCAS BOXED NEW
OLD STOCK distributor cap of them all Fitted to 1933 to 1935 MG J1, J2, K, L,
N, and KN models fitted with the LUCAS DQH6A 6 cylinder distributor, this is
the rarest of all distributor caps. It is BRAND NEW BOXED, GENUINE LUCAS NEW
OLD STOCK. Part number is 401883, it was also part numbered M1190/A when it was
introduced in the 1930's. Payment by Visa/Mastercard or registered cash in U.S.
Dollars or G.B. Pounds. Good luck with your bidding and thank you for stopping
by to look at our auction.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.ca