Re: advice please - anti freeze

To: Pip Bucknell <mgwizard@caloundra.net>, MMM List UK <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: advice please - anti freeze
From: "J.E.A. Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:56:12 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Pip,

In a letter from Anthony Littlejohn to Philip Bayne-Powell in the August
2002 Triple-M Register Bulletin, (Used to be 'Infoletter'), Mr. Littlejohn
says, "Coldstream. I have used this in the cars for some time now, without
any apparent problem. It used to be called 'Xtreme', and I don't know why
the name changed..... The product is both a coolant and an anti-freeze, and
is kind to Aluminium and to iron alike. You put it into the system neat (I
buy my supply in 25 litre cans from A.R.E., our local factor). The
manufacturer is Comma, and they advertize the product as having a 4 year
life in use. It's good in that you can mix water into it........"

There are no other references but I'm sure Phil could provide you with a
contact address for Mr. Littlejohn.

Cheers, "Bob".