Re: Trafficator mounting-PA

To: Gillian Morbey <gill.morbey@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator mounting-PA
From: Jarl or Carol <Jarl@deboer.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:53:49 -0700
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Here is a set of 14 pictures.

They start with 4 pix of the ID plate, the body plate and the body # stamped in
the wood piece across the top of the cowl - just to show things have not been
changed very much.

http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb01.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb02.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb03.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb04.jpg

Next come 3 shots of  the empty hole on the right side where the trafficator is
missing and the left trafficator from the outside.

http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb05.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb06.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb07.jpg

The last 7 pictures are various views from the inside of the body

http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb08.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb09.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb10.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb11.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb12.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb13.jpg
http://www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb14.jpg

I know you can't attach images on the list, but don't know if links are OK.

If they are not and are removed, please use

www.tunneltree.com/_PB-9-2002/pb01.jpg

in your browser and change the last two digits from 01 through 14.

Please note that picture #12 clearly shows the same thin 3 ply mentioned by Dick
Morley.

best,  Jarl de Boer