Re: Trafficator mounting-PA

To: Gillian Morbey <gill.morbey@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator mounting-PA
From: Jarl or Carol <Jarl@deboer.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:56:23 -0700
Cc: DSBonar@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Given a little time, I'd be glad to photo, scan, and upload pictures of
theunmolested-since before-1950  trafficator on my PB ....

let me know if there's enough interest to go thru the work of stripping off the
inner paneling for access.

One is good, the other has the guts missing, so thanks for the source tip!

I NEED A PAIR OF P TYPE HEADLIGHT ARMS.

Jarl de Boer