New member

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: New member
From: DENKLEMM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:11:07 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi All,
My name is Dennis Klemm and I've just joined the list as I have just
purchased my first MMM car, a 1934 PA. I'm located in southern Wisconsin.
I've been involved with MGs for 30+ years. I prefer to do all of the
restoration work myself.

My PA is almost totally apart, so I'll need plenty of assistance to get back
together right. I can tell already that I am missing quite a few pieces. My
immediate concern is attaching the rear end to the rear springs. I am missing
all of the brackets and U-bolts etc. If anyone has these items for sale,
place e-mail me.

As I get further into the car, I'm sure there will be lots of questions.

Cheers
Dennis