Too many holes... PA bracket

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Too many holes... PA bracket
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:15:06 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I'm trying to fit front wing supports to frame of my PA. The bracket has one
large bolt which also seems (?) to serve as top arm support for Luvax. On the
other end are two bolt holes which I can match up with frame. Question is two
more holes in mounting bracket (close together but unequal in size) directly
below the bushing/pivot point for the support itself. One of those two holes
appears to be of equal diameter to the fixing bolts at the end of the bracket
but the other is 3 sizes larger. What is it for? Is this a passage for the
electrical wiring to the wing lights?
Remember I bought this car in a box so I don't know what it is supposed to
look like. Neither Blowers or my trusty Moss drawings seem to show this
bracket in detail.

Thanks

Don Bonar PA 1823