Re: PB Headlight Support Arms

To: MIKEFRAN@aol.com, lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com, deboer@deboer.net
Subject: Re: PB Headlight Support Arms
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:38:22 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/20/02 00:04:52 Pacific Daylight Time, MIKEFRAN@aol.com
writes:

<< Besides being curved, they would also lack the mounting tabs for the horn.

Now I'm wondering if I have the correct support arms for my N type.  I had
convinced myself that I do, but what I have here is identical to the arms on
my TA.  The TA part no. is S46/3 but the N type part number is 3050.  Some
pls post the P type part number from the factory service parts list.....

BWalker list the same part number for L/P/K/N and a different one for TA/TC.
 This reinforces my thinking that I have the wrong brackets..........and I'm
having a hell of a time fitting the wings/bracket/radiator to this beast!

Andrew Fock advises that his HL brackets are same length as mine, so that
confuses me further (not hard to do!).   Would one of you P type owners post
the lenght of the your bracket from  centerline of the radiator bolt to the
wing along the bottom of the bracket.

Thanks
Terry