PB Headlight Support Arms

To: "'Jarl or Carol de Boer'" <deboer@deboer.net>
Subject: PB Headlight Support Arms
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 19:30:29 -0500
Cc: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jarl,

Yesterday I had an opportunity to get close to a TC in order to compare
headlight support arms with those on my PB (Airline).

Now it may not be much of a comparison. One, it's the only TC I've been
near since last fall. Two, mine is an Airline Coupe and there is some
small chance that the arms may be different from a standard PB.

However, I found the arms similar, but yet different. The mounting at
both the radiator end and the fender end are the same. They even use the
same mounting studs on the fender. However, the TC arms have a slight
curve to them, while the PB arms are dead straight.

I hope this doesn't ruin your day, but that's what I observed.

What say you Bill T.? You have a TC and a PA. Are they the same?

Regards,

Lew Palmer