Lucas headlamps

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Lucas headlamps
From: Jorolibb@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:56:51 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear MG folks,

I have a pair of Lucas M143 headlamps that include the shell, rims and only
one reflector. These were part of the "package" when I bought my J2 years
ago. Now I have the means (these lists) to help me find out what cars they
were used on (British cars - just trying to save you the trouble Badger!) I
don't need these as I have a pair of K624 Rotax lamps and would like to find
someone who could use these. I have digital photos available for anyone who
would like to see them. They have the mounting points at 90 degrees to what
all Lucas lamps on MG's have.

Please help find a good home for these. Someone might really need these to
finish their restorations of ....?

Thanks,

John Libbert
J2 3118