MG2001(Jim Simpson)

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com (mgtabc)
Subject: MG2001(Jim Simpson)
From: MGJack@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:39:35 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Received letter today from Jim Simpson today. Those who were at MG2001 had
the opportunity to meet this truly delightful Englishman from Abingdon. He
had misfortune with his camera and lost most of his event photos. If you have
duplicates or any event photos you would like to give to Jim for his photo
album please send them to me: Jack Kahler 5260 South Zinnia Court, Littleton,
Colorado 80127. I will deliver them to Jim when I visit him in Abingdon
September 9th.

Thanks for your help!
Jack Kahler
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol