PA wiring

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA wiring
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 11:31:58 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Does anyone have a detailed drawing or picture of Junction box for 35 PA?
I've enlarged wiring diagram to the size of a table top but it's still so
"fuzzy" I can't make it out. Looking specifically for labels on individual
terminal points.

Same topic, my PLC switch is a Lucas model 2 with 4 positions or "windows" 1,
2, side and head. On the back there are 9 terminals around the perimeterb& 4
from approx. 5,6,7, & 8 o'clock then 5 from 11 to 3 o'clock. In addition,
there are 2 terminals in the middle at approx. 10 and 4 o'clock. Some have
identifiers, such as F 1, F 2, D, & G1b&. Most do not. The copy of the
original wiring drawing shows approx. 8 terminals (again I can't make out the
labels) in total so clearly either my PLC is a different model or they are
only showing "active" locations. Can anyone clarify?
The car was a basket case so tracking down from the original isn't possible.

Thanks,
Don Bonar
Prairie Village, KS
dsbonar@aol.com