Atomiser

To: "mmm list" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atomiser
From: "Caustic Chris" <dont.panic@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 01:41:37 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi again folks,

Thanks to all those who replied regarding the intake hose,

We (Keith, the cars owner and myself)have another question regarding the
supercharger installation,

(first, please excuse me if I don't use the correct names for these devices,
the proper terms are in my head, I just can't find them !)

We need to buy or make an 'atomiser' nozzle for the Ki-Gas priming device,
the inlet manifold has a threaded hole ready (about 7/16 bsp, if memory
serves)

We have tried Barry Foster and some others in the UK, but no luck so far

Are these nozzles available ? or can anybody supply a drawing or spec for
one.

Thanks (I promise I will reply sooner in future:)  )

Chris Wilson
Rayleigh, Essex

Laverda Community site;
http://communities.msn.com/laverda