Gerry

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Gerry
From: SCULPTART@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:11:57 EDT
Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry,
    Thanks for the heads up about Gerry Goguen's health. He has been
invaluable with his help during the final stages of my restoration of the TC
and is a wealth of knowledge aside from being a nice fellow. I miss talking
to him with my small problems while he was at the helm of Abingdon Spares. A
get well card is on it's way to him and the best of luck and doctor's care to
him as well...
    Ben Cordsen, TC4260

Many of you know Gerry Goguen (of Abingdon Spares) and his wife Doris. She
called me today to say that he had a brain tumor removed last week and they
are hoping further treatment will lead to recovery. He is asking her every
day whether he has gotten cards in the mail -- and she tells him that no one
knows that he is sick - So let's get those get-well cards flowing -
Gerard Goguen - PO Box 652, Walpole, NH 03608.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol