Fwd: Not such good news

To: mg-tabc@egroups.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Not such good news
From: Bill707@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:33:20 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
This just off the MG Racer's net....
In a message dated 4/16/01 19:49:44, jschieff@javanet.com writes:

<< MG Friends -

Many of you know Gerry Goguen (of Abingdon Spares) and his wife Doris. She
called me today to say that he had a brain tumor removed last week and they
are hoping further treatment will lead to recovery. He is asking her every
day whether he has gotten cards in the mail - and she tells him that no one
knows that he is sick - So let's get those get-well cards flowing -
Gerard Goguen - PO Box 652, Walpole, NH 03608.

In other sad news, Richard Miller, VSCCA (and NAMMMR) member and J2 driver,
died suddenly
last Wednesday. If you knew this quiet gentleman, you will want to send his
widow, Joan, a note of condolence. Her address is 3 Main St., PO Box 358,
Harrisville, NH 03450. >>

Bill Tantau
Many of you know Gerry Goguen (of Abingdon Spares) and his wife Doris. She
called me today to say that he had a brain tumor removed last week and they
are hoping further treatment will lead to recovery. He is asking her every
day whether he has gotten cards in the mail - and she tells him that no one
knows that he is sick - So let's get those get-well cards flowing -
Gerard Goguen - PO Box 652, Walpole, NH 03608.

In other sad news, Richard Miller, VSCCA member and J2 driver, died suddenly
last Wednesday. If you knew this quiet gentleman, you will want to send his
widow, Joan, a note of condolence. Her address is 3 Main St., PO Box 358,
Harrisville, NH 03450.

Makes you think how precious is each day we can enjoy family and friends.

John Schieffelin