P type temp gauge routing

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: P type temp gauge routing
From: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:41:12 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear All,

Can anyone please guide me as to the routing of the sender capillary
from radiator to the temp gauge on my P type?

I reckon it runs from the rad. along the LHS bracing rod, then past
(above?) the electrical junction box.  But where then?!

Through the firewall, but where?

Then clipped to the underside of the drainage channel?

Then through the rain channel, but where?!

I suppose it doesn't matter as long as it all works, but it would be
nice to get the fit "right"!

Regards
Dick Morbey

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or =
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileg=
ed material. If you have received this email in error please note that any =
review, retransmission, copying, dissemination or other use of, or taking o=
f any action in reliance upon its contents is prohibited. If you are not an=
 intended recipient, Please delete the material from any computer that may =
have it and contact the Taylor Woodrow I.T Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 8575 4811,=
 or send an email to helpdesk@taywood.co.uk. Thank you for your co-operatio=
n.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses wh=
ich could damage your computer system.  We cannot accept liability for any =
damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should carry=
 out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol