RE: J2 parts

To: <mgtom@bright.net>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: J2 parts
From: "Bob Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:39:37 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi All,
I own a 1933 J2, J-3017 with cycle wings.
I have two sets of front full wings/fenders for a J2 in used condition if
anyone is interested. They need work but are restorable..
I also have a driveshaft tunnel from a J2 surplus from a J2 conversion to a
modern Midget A series engine/transmission ( No, I didn't do it! ).
Also have  P type gearbox laygear, double helix input gear and 3rd are good,
2nd part worn, 1st serviceable but not perfect.

I have no need for these parts and would be prepared to trade for TC parts
or sell.

Email me if any interest.
Thanks, Bob
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol