RE: New Zealand trip for P-type

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Zealand trip for P-type
From: mgtom@bright.net
Date: 20 Jan 2001 16:21:23 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello down yonder, Pip,

Thanks for sharing the great story. One of these days we'll get down in your
neckothewoods to see and breath all the exciting stuff.

Y'oughta know I've got all the original details dialed in on the wiper system
on BKA 403, my black PB, right? And why wasn't the C-type available for awards
when it was actually the fastest car of the event? Do you know which C this one
is? Do you know what type of blower it's using?

Thanks and keep the octagon rolling - quickly!

Tom
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol