Re: Marles Weller Steering Boxes

To: <Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk>, <british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net>, <pjs199@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Marles Weller Steering Boxes
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <jear@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:49:34 -0600
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dick,

There are probably many of us who still have Marles Weller steering boxes on
assorted MMM machines but the less pure of us have replaced them with common
or garden VW Beetle steering systems. A little modification is required but
the improvement in steering is incredible. The car will actually go where
you point it! The movement started with the early T's, A to C but found its
way to MMM's. Brand new parts are available at reasonable prices.

Cheers, "Bob".