4th MMM-Rally in Luxembourg(Europe) in 2001

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: 4th MMM-Rally in Luxembourg(Europe) in 2001
From: "Jos Wantz" <Jos.Wantz@mfp.etat.lu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:58:04 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To all MMM people,

In just about a year, Cercle Triple M, Luxembourg, will organize its 4th
MMM-only rally in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg (Europe).
This rally, which takes place all three years only will start on July
5th 2001 and will finish on July 8th, 2001.
Please do note already now these dates in your diary!
To get your personal invitation in time, please email to:
contact@cercle.mmm.lu
In 1992 we had 35 MMMcars
in 1995: 42 (21 J2s(!)); in 1998 there have been 49
...and in 2001....?
People from all over Europe came to take part and in 1998 we even had
the participation from 2 people from the USA.
When do we see the first from Aus. or ZA ?
Best regards to all,

Jos Wantz
administrator Cercle MMM Luxembourg