Re: Miles Collier

To: TATERRY@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miles Collier
From: Bill707@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:21:32 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/6/00 6:38:24, TATERRY@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone know a Joel Finn in Connecticut who has some information on
the
cars that the Collier Brothers imported in the 30's???

In a message dated 6/6/00 6:38:24, TATERRY@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone know a Joel Finn in Connecticut who has some information on
the
cars that the Collier Brothers imported in the 30's???

I got this some time back, around Watkins Glen trip time:
"Finn book is "American Road Racing -- the 1930's" by Joel Finn, pub by
Garnett Hill Pub Co in 1995.  Very expensive but absolutely worth it!
400 pages, jammed with text & fabulous photos, as far as I can tell it
is extremely accurate, a virtual lap-by-lap history of ARCA"

Bill Tantau