Re:

To: David.Stansbie@bristol.ac.uk, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 09:55:12 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
David.Stansbie@bristol.ac.uk writes:

<< How do you set up Andre Hartford shock absorbers?  I've got
 my J2 on the road at last and the ride is shaking the
 fillings out of my teeth. Any advice would be appreciated.

David, the approved way is to tighten up the shockers, raise the car on jack
stands supporting the frame, then loosen each shock until the spring
relaxes....thats it.  I think you will find that it makes little difference
tothe ride!
Cheers
Terry