re: Paint colours

To: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Paint colours
From: MGtom@bright.net
Date: 03 Mar 2000 08:10:49 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dick,

The 2 blues are a spot on match to the 2 blues on a cellulosed sample card I
saw last
December at Barry Fosters. Definately use those 2 blues that M Green published.
The lighter
blue is NOT a powder blue that we often see. It's more likw a medium steel
blue. Both
colors look awsome together and on a car. Good luck.   tom

tom