Re: [Land-speed] Two stroke exhaust connections

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Two stroke exhaust connections
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 00:10:37 +0000
butter up the inside of the pipe with Permatex hi-heat exhaust silicone -and
put it together when 1/2 dry with the springs ?

Maybe allow it to set-up 24-48 hrs. before start-up ? ?

Ought to work ....

   c heers to ya ,  ' Dirt  Track  Doug '
    -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                but never more than a few feet from a cold one

         -'point man' in the perpetual search for Hot Blues,
                                     Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin'
Wimin'