RE: Bike liner

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: RE: Bike liner
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 01:33:08 +0000
   Congratulations   B.I.G. T.I.M.E.   Jack

  I KNOW you'll do well, as as you do so will your partners!

  I hope someday to see you 'do' some of it !

         " your mileage may vary "

  cheers, your friend, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one