Bike liner

To: wester6935@comcast.net, jolylance@earthlink.net
Subject: Bike liner
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:44:35 EDT
Hi Everybody---some news

Cliff  Gullet and I have formed a partnership to build and campaign a
motorcycle  streamliner. The partnership will be structured the same as my
partnership  with Rick Yacoucci,I build and own the liner,Cliff Gullet will
furnish the
power and drive it.The team is Team Bullett. The entry name will be Costella
Gullett The GOALS being to work as hard as we can, try new ideas, get
records safely and to have fun!III
  I also formed a partnership with Tim Cunha to campaign and drive  Nebulous
Theorem III The entry name being Costella Cunha  We took advantage  of his
great race ready prep. and accepted an invitation to Goodwood Festival of  Speed

There  are no predictions, only expectations! Jack