Re: Off Topic... Old Nascar Information..

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Off Topic... Old Nascar Information..
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:08:10 -0800
Mayf. To see the real cars you would have to go to the museums at
Darlington, Talladega. There are others but those 2 come to mind first.
If you give me a certain year I can look in my old NASCAR record books
and tell you what you need to know. But I can tell you that they were
crude by today's standards. But the rule books stated that you had to
run a stock seat, springs and suspension parts.
Doug Odom feeling very old in big ditch