Re: Interesting parts source

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, "Landspeed list"
Subject: Re: Interesting parts source
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:06:29 -0500
Now that's the kind of humor I need around here.
Furnace went out Fri night and cant be repaired till noon tomorrow. (parts
availability).  High efficiency complex thing that we normal people can
hardly work on.  The blower motor that evacuates the burner plenum quit
working, but we have a gas fireplace/stove in the basement family room that
is keeping the whole house somewhat livable.  We are keeping warm enough in
this heat wave of 6 degrees f.  We wont freeze, and the pipes are all ok.
Surprising how one little stove can help.      70 degrees basement
                             60 degrees main floor
                             50 degrees upstairs bedroom
Talk about your snuggle alert.......

Rick