Re: quiet

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Ed Weldon"
Subject: Re: quiet
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 07:33:51 -0800
I had a GREAT Christmas! December 16th Dan's daughter, Tammy, gave us our
seventh great-grandchild, our first great-granddaughter.

Margaret is in the process of getting a new kitchen and I also get a new
left knee the 29th of January. Got a busy month ahead getting ready for the
surgery.
I am trying to get some of the projects on our car completed. I am in the
process of installing a Kinsler Vapor Tank System to eliminate the fuel
delivery problems I have been chasing the last year. There is still some
body work to do before I can think about painting the car, too. I may let
someone else do that, however.

I hope to be ready to travel for the Northwest Bonneville Banquet the middle
of February. Jim Travis stopped by our shop yesterday. During oiur visit I
found out that he is to be this year's speaker. It should be interesting.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC