Re: quiet

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: quiet
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:51:38 -0500
On Dec 27, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Glen Barrett wrote:

Ed
That can work both ways, I can make sure you get lots of junk mail
and free offers.
Glen

Ed:

Send your junk mail to me.  We sell it to the paper mill -- get $55/
ton plus they pay freight for our trucks to take it there.  We ship
5-10 tons/week.   Don't send my address in for the junk -- bring the
junk to me in person.

Oh, and if you want any extra Victoria's Secret catalogs -- must be
at least 250 a week show up here.  Quite a few Summit Racing
catalogs, too. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan