Re: The Burklands...

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Burklands...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:41:40 -0500
That little 360 in front of the tower is about done...  fixed the brakes
this morning... watts link needs a part but it's painted and temp welded to
get the car back right... got some body work to do... but ALL of that is
dirt cheap compared to scrapping up a car at the 6 mile marker.... I'm a
happy guy...