RE: National Geo LSR 'programme' ( ENGLAND )

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: National Geo LSR 'programme' ( ENGLAND )
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:39:00 +0000
I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TO-DAY    LOL

HEY!  ol' English pals O' mine...   MIGHT I also obtain a copy somehow ?

I'll gladly pay all costs associated with this 'favor'     Seriously.
videotape, postage & etc....

-and thank you kindly   -in advance.

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.