Re: Recent thoughts on LSR at Bonneville

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>,
Subject: Re: Recent thoughts on LSR at Bonneville
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:04:58 -0700
Bryan; You could call Half Moon Bay Hardware for the answer. The guy that
owns the store puts on the "Dream Machines" show. I was out there for the
noise test he had, when about 100 race cars ran down the quarter, or was it
an eighth?, and went to the drags there many times. All that was on a taxi
way and the main runway was open for use..