Re: Recent thoughts on LSR at Bonneville

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Recent thoughts on LSR at Bonneville
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:10:38 -0700
Doug,

That may apply to some Airports, but not all. I went to a car show last year
at Half Moon Bay Airport. On Saturday, setup day, planes were using the
runway but on Sunday, with people wandering everywhere it was closed to
aircraft. It was full of Street Rods.
Could it be that someone who doesn't want to be bothered gave that false
answer?

The next time I'm in San Jose, I'll ask an old friend who is an Airport Security
Analyst for Homeland Security what the whole story is.

Bryan