Re: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!

To: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:10:38 -0700
Glenn, Sparky's big cooling secret is to ventilate the side of the motor
so it can be air cooled... sorry Bioll, I couldn't resist...

Oh, Glenn, was it you that left his ball cap hat at my trailer? One of
you Glen(n)s did...I will send it back to who ever left it. HAd the
SCTA  pass button on it..

mayf