Re: Re: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, Bryan Savage
Subject: Re: Re: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Beats the heck out of .5 MPH per CI for a full sized chevy pick up. Must have
something to do with frontal area. We heard frontal area was important so we
got as much as we could.

  BTW Sparky....have you had time to put together that data about engine
cooling. Havn't heard from Keith either. Guess you guys are protecting your
speed secrets

                        Glenn

Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com> wrote:
  RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.6 MPH per cu in---WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way to go GUYS