Re: JCB this, JCB that... I'm tired of it!

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JCB this, JCB that... I'm tired of it!
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:36:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/2006 3:09:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Askotto@aol.com writes:

Hi  Bob

I love your positive mental attitude toward everything!

OK,  I'll bite, what should we all learn from the JCB  effort?

Otto

I'm a realist, english translation;  German parents.....not  always positive,
just looking for positive constructive useable info.
I didn't elaborate on my personal observations of EcoTec inc, the previous
years, but I  think they probably get the least MPD, miles per dollar, of
anything on the Salt, until Honda F-1 and JCB arrived.
You got to pick anyone's brain that perused their effort ( JCB pits ) as  you
were too busy to scan their pits. If someone on this list volunteers they
were over there, see what they thought. I'd think you, especially being in
special construct, might glean something.
Anything JCB posts publicly is dubious as witness the stuff put out so  far.
>From what I read of your experiences, you have enough info to work on  for
awhile
Maybe our race-hands across the water have some input ?
Bob, bottom of learning curve, W