Re: JCB this, JCB that... I'm tired of it!

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JCB this, JCB that... I'm tired of it!
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:02:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/2006 1:50:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Askotto@aol.com writes:

Did I  respect their efforts? No at all. I thought they were a joke, an
expensive one. Did I respect what the "normal" LSR racer was doing? You
bet!!!
That's what LSR is all about.

Doesn't sound like anything except a massive ad op....The Honda F-1 deal
like-wise, and the ongoing Eco-tec campaign, which is beginning to look almost
economical in contrast.
I think any cross-pond sarcasm was unintentional and/or misinterpreted .
Learn from them, on a positive note, they're spending the Euros here to  give
us an education...
Bob, Honda F'd one, W