Re: E85, more questions

To: jolylance@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: E85, more questions
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:30:09 EDT
Lance wrote;

Eliminate the PJ's and call it "skinny working"

Lance

Otto "one fingered" with two casts on"!

You say "skinny working" now! Wait till you slamm that baby in a  drawer!

If you're squeemish about your "favorite purpose", quit reading! I was  naked
walking up to the dresser to use the mirror to take out my contact lens'.
The top drawer was open a few inches and I didn't realize it until I got too
close to the mirror and pushed the drawer closed with my legs. Guess what was
in
 the drawer when it was forced in? Of course I jumped back  which pulled my
weenie out of the closed drawer. I'm not sure what hurt more, the initial
smashing or the double schafing it got when it pulled out.

I won't even tell you about the refrigerator door incident!

PJ's yes, nude no, I'm experienced!

Odd Toe