Re: tire weight air vs nitrogen

To: karhu@california.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire weight air vs nitrogen
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:01:58 EST
I admidit I don't know about the weights of various gasses. but actual truck
tires (11R-22.5's to be exact) weighed several pounds less when filled with
nitrogen, and when I say several, I mean there was more than a 19 pound
difference.   I'll do some digging but I might still have the paperwork left
from that
trial.   Its been some years so I have quite a few boxes to go through.

Mike