RE: Degreaser

To: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>, "'Joel Wolcott'"
Subject: RE: Degreaser
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:45:03 -0500
I use simple green straight with no dilution to clean many things. The
alumium problem as i understand it is due to not rinsing or neutralizing it.
If left to soak in and not be rinsed is when the problem occurs. As far as
dulling the paint i have found that to a minor isue as the other choices to
clean some things in a reasonable amount of time would have dulled the paint
as well. The Zep orange citrus cleaner when used undiluted makes simple
green look pretty tame as well.
Dave