Re: Chassis Cushion?

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Chassis Cushion?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:46:26 -0600
Dave, don't get testy,LOL Years ago we used to block our rear engine Mod.
roadster when we went to the lakes and Bonneville. The trailer was sprung
but it didn't seem to make much difference either way. The car was pretty
stiff and the body panels seemed to flex enough to elongate the dzus button
holes.
Glen