Chassis Cushion?

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: Chassis Cushion?
From: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:47:29 +0000
I accompanied my pal Walt to Maxton this weekend where he de-bugged his new F
lakester. One of the bugs appeared when we opened the trailer, a suspension arm
was tweaked from the long, rough ride. The car is light compared to the load
rating of the trailer, but those weights are not alot unlike those for my deal,
which hopefully may be on the road sometime soon.
A knowledgeable friend told me of a product high-zoot drag guys use to protect
their cars in transit. He described it as being a bladder inflated under the
car when it's on the trailer.
Anybody on the list know about these things? I can't Google it up; I guess a
couple of large innertubes might work.
Is my thinking sound? Thanks, BJ in Beantown